Our Executive Director is Mike McGuinness, keeping the Board of Directors in line and on task since July of 2019.
Our volunteer Board of Directors manages the organization and oversees our mission of promoting and preserving Pine Grove and Oakland County history.
Board members are elected for three year terms at the Annual Meeting in May. Officers are selected by the Board and serve for one year terms.
The Board meets once a month in the Carriage House on alternating Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
All members are welcome to attend. Please see our Events page for dates.
Board of Directors 2021/22:
- President: Charlotte Cooper, Clarkston
- 1st Vice President: Sara Cote, Pontiac
- 2nd Vice President: Dave Decker, Clarkston
- Secretary: Barbara Frye, Pontiac
- Treasurer: Joy Dockham, Clarkston
- Nancy Calendine, Pontiac
- Kathy Davis, Pontiac
- Iris Dominguez DeLaO, Pontiac
- Gloria Harris-Ford, Pontiac
- Dyann Hayes, Bloomfield Hills
- Gwen Markham, Novi
- Ann Johnson, Pontiac
- Evan Monaghan, Pontiac
- Connor Newton, Waterford
- Linda Porter, Pontiac
- Adrian Rawls, Pontiac
- Rosie Richardson, Pontiac
- Priscilla Shelton, Pontiac
- Rita Ski, Birmingham
- Skip Upcott, Pontiac
- Rodger Zeller, Waterford
Those leaving our board after completing at least 10 years of service as a director receive the honorary title of Director Emeritus:
*Denotes past President of OCPHS